Here are some photos from our trip to St. George. We had a lot of fun and I'm sad it's over!
Here we are playing in the pool.
Marcus enjoying the sunshine.
Look how stylin' my grandpa is!! What's even funnier is my grandma bought him this outfit! I couldn't stop laughing after I saw him in a Vans T-shirt!
Here's some photos of my cute second cousins! Aren't they adorable?!?
On Monday we went to Las Vegas to walk around and shop. It was even hotter than St. George so we tried to stay inside the whole time.
Eating at the Cheesecake Factory! YUM! I highly recommend the strawberry shortcake; it was SOOOO Good!!!
We walked over to the Bellagio and went into the conservatory. They had such pretty flowers!!
St. George is very pretty but I would never want to live there; it's too hot! It's a great place to visit though!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! Zack would give ANYTHING to live in St. George... I agree though, too hot!
So Fun. Your Grandpa is awesome (I laughed when I saw the Vans shirt too). Glad you guys had a good time.
your trip looked like so much fun. It reminded me of the time we went to you condo when we were young and we thought we were cool because we were in college.
oooohhhh! so jealous - we love relaxing at the condos! so fun - it's nice when it's hot so the pool doesn't feel so cold!
Post a Comment