Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Cute Grandparents

I have been helping my grandpa put his life history together and I just got some photos to include in the book. I thought they were so cute and funny that I had to share!

Look at my cute grandparents!!!




Here they are in high school. I LOVE my grandma's clothes and most of the stuff she wore would be in style today. Look at my skinny grandpa!!!














Here they are on their wedding day. They met in high school and were only 19 when they got married!!! Now they have been married for 62 years!


The whole family. My dad is the youngest and only boy.


My aunts in their Highland High Pep Club outfits.


My cute dad when he was at Skyline High School in Oakland, CA and his missionary picture.




















My parents on their wedding day. I love the blue ruffles!!!

Here's a present day picture of my family (we've had a couple of additions since this photo). I love looking at these old pictures and it makes me want to take lots of photos so my kids will be able to look at them some day!





4 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

I LOVE THE RUSSONS! it will be fun to have our families close by again - maybe we will see more of each other!

Me said...

Those pictures are SO fun!

Anonymous said...

I love that family picture!

Cotter said...

Your dad looks like his dad and James looks just like your dad! Strange how that happens!