Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sister-In-Law Birthday Gift

I need suggestions on what to get my sister-in-law for her birthday. I don't know if I dare get her clothes because that is always so hard to find for other people. And I worry she would hate whatever I got her (we have pretty different styles).
She is a mom of two (a three year old and a 4-month old) but I don't want to get her something that she will use on the babies cause I'm sure you moms get tired of receiving gifts that are actually for your children.
Any ideas?

4 comments:

Barb said...

Birthday gifts can be so hard to get! I think when it comes to in-laws, gift cards to a place they'd like always go over well. Hope that helps!

Mr. D said...

I always think gift certificates for pedicures make awesome gifts because it is something every girl loves to do, but probably hates paying for!

Anonymous said...

a message would be heavenly!

Heidi said...

I think a gift-certificate to a restaurant and free babysitting. Date nights are always very welcome.