We are so excited to announce that Jesse recently got a job. Not just any job; a full-time job that he will be starting this week!! The company is called Fluid Studios (http://www.fluid-studio.net/) and they are an advertising agency. We never thought that Jesse would go into advertising but it seems like the perfect fit. He is very excited to start working and I'm jealous that he found a job so quickly; it took me a whole year to find a full-time job after I graduated!!! I am very happy for him!
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats, Jesse! They're lucky to have you!!
That is very exciting. I think Jesse will be great at advertising! That is cool!
Congrats to Jesse! The job hunt is awful. Glad you landed a great one quickly, and it sounds really exciting! Now hopefully you can afford to come visit us in NYC!
How exciting! Sounds like an exciting new job! Good luck and congrats to you both! :)
Post a Comment