You probably don't remember me but I saw your family webpage link in the mission website. Nicely done! I remember some people thinking I was you at the begninning of the mission because my last name was Witcher, similar to yours. Se cuide. Abracos.
We were married December 14, 2005. Our beautiful little boy joined our lives in June 2008 and our sweet little girl joined us in May 2011. If you haven't noticed we are huge University of Utah fans and our life goal is to be awarded U of U super fans!
7 comments:
just curious, why 2 AM, will it happen again at 2 PM?
-Heidi
Hey Jesse,
You probably don't remember me but I saw your family webpage link in the mission website. Nicely done! I remember some people thinking I was you at the begninning of the mission because my last name was Witcher, similar to yours. Se cuide. Abracos.
I think that is a good question Heidi! I am a little embarrased I didnt think of it myself.
I think that is a good question Heidi! I am a little embarrased I didnt think of it myself.
Next year at 4 minutes and 5 seconds past 3:00 on the seventh day of June, it will be:
03:04:05 06:07:08
ha ha :)
Wow Michelle I am impressed!
Post a Comment