Someone just emailed me this picture and I thought it was so funny that I had to share it with all of you!!! I love the dog's face and it makes me want a puppy even more!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is awesome. You need a dog! It has been so fun having one... helps get ready for kids too!
We were married December 14, 2005. Our beautiful little boy joined our lives in June 2008 and our sweet little girl joined us in May 2011. If you haven't noticed we are huge University of Utah fans and our life goal is to be awarded U of U super fans!
4 comments:
That is awesome. You need a dog! It has been so fun having one... helps get ready for kids too!
I wonder what the dog is praying for...
Cameron would like to know why the dog is praying... after all "ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!"
I want a puppy too - P.S. are you gonna post pics of the big wedding?
Post a Comment