Friday, April 13, 2007

Eric Aikhionbare

Our good friend from high school, Eric Aikhionbare, passed away last week. It is strange because I haven't seen him since high school but I am so sad to get this news.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brynn - What a loss.
Thank you for posting this and letting those of us who new Eric know.
Chelsea

Zane and Lexi said...

this has been the saddest news - I remember eric as everyone's friend. he was full of life and laughter - I will always remember his high pitched laugh! he will be missed...

Barb said...

Brynn- you and I were thinking along the same lines in posting about Eric. It really shocked me to hear that he passed away of a disease like cancer! It was a reminder about how short this life can be!

Bart and Michelle said...

Brynn, thanks for the email about Eric. I have been shocked all week. He was definately someone who helped make some great high school memories for us all!

Jessica Aikhionbare said...

I am Eric's sister in-law Jessica. Today I was missing him like crazy and googled his name just cuz. I found your page. Nice to see how many people loved him! He had a great life, but way too short!! If you or any of his friends would like to know what took him you can call us 801-562-4344. Jess