Monday, December 29, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Our Christmas was great and the most relaxing holiday we have ever had! I'm so sad it's over but our big Christmas gift is yet to come - the Sugar Bowl!

Playing the bells on Christmas Eve. - This has been a tradition in my family since I was little. Even though the songs don't sound that great we have lots of fun!


Gavin loved opening all his gifts; he received lots of fun stuff! He was such a good boy all day long; I think he knew it was Christmas. :)


I hope everyone had an awesome holiday and continues to have a fantastic New Year! We leave for New Orleans on Wednesday and can't wait to cheer on our Utes on Friday!!!!!!!! I hope you will all be wearing RED on Friday!!

GO UTES!!!!!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

We saw your sis on TV. What a fabulous game...I bet you had a wonderful time! I'm glad Christmas was good for you guys :)