Like an idiot I am completely addicted to 'The Hills.' I look forward to watching every week and rolling my eyes at the stupid things they say. The show drives me crazy but I absolutely LOVE it; I can't get enough.
I do have a couple theories about the show. I don't think it is scripted but I do think they put the characters in certain situations. Like Whitney getting a new job in NYC. I'm pretty sure they wanted to do a spin-off with her so they found her a job in New York. And hello, there are a million clubs in L.A. so why do all the cast members always end up in the same club on the same night. I think they are told where to go so there can be drama between everyone.
I also think MTV is paying Heidi to stay with that idiot Spencer. She seems miserable but she is trying to act like she loves him; sorry Heidi, you are not a very good actress. I really hope my theory is right otherwise she is the dumbest person on the planet to stay in a relationship with that jack-ass!
I hope some of you reading this are as addicted to 'The Hills' as I am. Please share your theories as well. I only wish my life was exciting as the beautiful people in L.A. :)
2 comments:
We are addicted here too!
1. I don't feel that Heidi is getting paid to be with Spencer... I think that she is just that much of an idiot to stay with him!
2. Scenarios like Heidi's sister coming to visit and staying with them are totally scripted.
3. I bet they are even paid to go to those clubs.
4. I bet their clothes are paid for too.
5. Okay this is all I can think of.
Now, we have something to discuss on Christmas Eve :)
Oh Brynn my addiction goes WAY back to Laguna Beach. I own all the seasons of both Laguna and The Hills. My theories,,,
1, Heidi IS that stupid
2. Its not necessarily scripted, but people take advantage of the show to further their own careers (or so called careers)
3. Even though I don't really like Justin Bobby, I laughed my head off at his comment regarding Heidi and Spencer missing on Monday "Well maybe we should put up some signs" Best line of the series!!!
4. I can not wait for the Season Finale!!! Counting down the days...
Post a Comment