Gavin had a couple "firsts" this weekend. We got our Christmas tree on Saturday and he loves looking at all the decorations. I'm so excited for him to be a part of our Christmas this year.
For Gavin's Christmas present we bought him a high chair; I know, very exciting! He got his present early because it's time to start eating rice cereal. YUM!
At first he didn't mind it but after a while this was his reaction:
Our little guy is getting so big. He is very close to sitting up on his own and his new favorite thing is to suck on the side of the crib. I hope you can see the drool dripping from the crib. :)
5 comments:
Dang! He is so cute Brynn! I just want to kiss his cheeks. :)
brynn! I'm so glad you put up cute pics of little Gavin - he is a doll! I love his reaction to the tree lights and cereal. I hope we get to see you when we're in town!
Gavin looks so much like you, Brynn! How cute! I love the stage he's in! :)
Brynn, Gavin is so adorable and you look real good too. Hope everything is going well.
Hi Brynn. It's RV! You have such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment