Well it's official! We are headed to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl! After much debate and lots of going back and forth we bit the bullet and booked our trip yesterday. The trip is quite expensive but hey, it's only money right?
We are so excited to follow our Utes to the biggest game in Utah football history. It will be so fun to be in Louisiana with our fellow Ute fans and to have the opportunity to watch the Sugar Bowl in person.
LET'S GO UTAH!!!!!

6 comments:
boo! what the heck... i am so mad it is not the fiesta bowl!
How fun that you guys get to go! Not only to the game, but New Orleans! Lucky you guys! :)
I can't believe you guys are going!!! Danny's parents are going but we are definitely not going to make it out there. Wow, you guys are really die hard fans.
seriously so jealouse! now lets cross our fingers that the utes don't get creamed by Alabama!!
Since the Strong's don't get to be part of your special club at the sugar bowl I think you should leave Gavin with me, because he is so cute. going to the sugar bowl will not be the same as the fiesta bowl. Unless the fiesta bowl is held in a hurricane destroyed, debauchery filled, war zone.
You are going to have so much fun...my sister was just in New Orleans in the Summer and it has really cleaned up. The French Quarter wasn't affected as much as some other parts of the city. Oh, just make sure to bring a raincoat or ponchos, if you buy one there that says "New Orleans" you will stick out like a sore thumb:) And possibly be made fun of for being a tourist (she did at least:)
Oh, and I removed your comment because I try not to put our last name on our blog...I hope you don't mind...I felt really bad for deleting it. I have just heard really scary stories and I just want to protect the boys...I hope you understand:)
Can't wait to see you on Christmas Eve!
Post a Comment