We had our photos taken this week and I love the way they turned out. Unfortunately the woman who took the photos has gone out of town for three weeks so we have to wait to receive all our photos but here are a few she sent us.




Future U of U Super Fans




Posted by
Brynn and Jesse
at
4:10 PM
9 comments:
He is Beautiful! nice work guys! I cannot believe you got such good pics with his eyes open.
They are so beautiful! I am so glad you decided to do them! I can't wait to see more.
My gosh he just keeps changing!! Crazy how fast they grow up! I hope I get to see him tomorrow! Stupid work training!
they turned out perfect! so fun to have those. I would love to practice on a newborn. email me or give me a call - whatever time works for you around his schedule! I would love to!
Jesse! Incredibly long time no see! This is blast from the past Liz Singley (now Liz Perkins) if you remember me. Your darling sister posted a comment on my blog this afternoon. I have been looking all over the world wide web to see if she had a myspace or blog or anything, but couldn't manage to find her anywhere by either maiden or married name. She found me through our East High 10 year reunion blog. At any rate, Liz's blog is set as an invitation only and I was hoping you could drop her a note for me to add me on. I'd really love to catch up with her. On another note, you look like you're doing very well and what a BEAUTIFUL baby! Congratulations. My email is anseliz@aol.com so you have it.
He is so cute, Brynn! I love those pictures. It's amazing how much he's changed from the last time you posted pictures of him! What a cutie...
He's a beautiful baby! You are one lucky mama!
I LOVE these pics. He is soooo adorable!! I hope you are doing well. Call me sometime!!!
Can I get the name of the photographer. We also want to do some fam pics
Post a Comment