Just don't forget his earplugs:) Colin enjoyed his first sporting event... but only when his ears were stuffed with cotton... I'm working on makin him a Ute too!
So cute Brynn! I stumbled on your blog the other day when I was googling "The MUSS." Crazy huh? I added you to my friend list, so feel free to add me as well! mallory-leigh.blogspot.com
We were married December 14, 2005. Our beautiful little boy joined our lives in June 2008 and our sweet little girl joined us in May 2011. If you haven't noticed we are huge University of Utah fans and our life goal is to be awarded U of U super fans!
2 comments:
Just don't forget his earplugs:) Colin enjoyed his first sporting event... but only when his ears were stuffed with cotton... I'm working on makin him a Ute too!
So cute Brynn! I stumbled on your blog the other day when I was googling "The MUSS." Crazy huh? I added you to my friend list, so feel free to add me as well! mallory-leigh.blogspot.com
GO UTES!
Post a Comment