It's Saturday night and I finally have a spare moment to post some photos of our sweet little boy. I feel like my life is so busy right now and yet I feel like I never get anything done; I'm sure all you moms can relate. Right now I just feel like a human milk machine and if I ever do get some quiet time I try to either sleep or eat cause that's the only time I can.
I'm so in love with Gavin and he is such a wonderful blessing in our lives. I'm exhausted but I wouldn't have it any other way!
These photos were taken when he was about 2 weeks old. I can't wait to see what color his eyes and hair will be. Sometimes I detect a bit of red in his hair but that could because his scalp is red. :)
And here he is flexing his muscles at 3 weeks old. He changes so much each day so we are really trying to take lots of photos.
We love our little guy!
5 comments:
yea for new pictures! He's so darling you guys - I think he looks like Brynn, but that's cause I've never seen baby pics of Jesse. What do you guys think?Hopefully we will get to see you guys at the neighborhood picnic tomorrow! :)
He is such a babe! He is adorable!
HE'S AWAKE!!! I need to come visit soon! I can't believe he is almost a month old!!!!
I just wanted to come up and see him right away when I saw the pics. He is so cute. Astin was asking if Gavin likes him and I said yes thinking I really don't think he knows you yet. I just need to see you gusy more, but staying in for a while is a good idea with a brand new babe. Please let me babysit.
brynn. congratz! he is beautiful.
Post a Comment