Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Photos

I'm considering looking into doing some professional photos of our new little family and I'm wondering if you mom's think it's worth it. Did you have photos taken of your children when they were first born? If you didn't, do you wish you had?
Also if you have any recommendations on photographers I am open to suggestions. Thanks!

4 comments:

The Waldram Family said...

It is so worth it! My cousin does photography out of her house and she is really reasonable. She actually burns a disc for you and gives you the rights of the pictures. So you can go to Costco and print 8 x 10 for $1.50...alot cheaper than Kandid Kamera:) Here website is http://photosbymaria.blogspot.com/. Let me know if you want her number.

Zane and Lexi said...

We love that we had pics taken when baby Z was 3 weeks old - they grow up too fast! You could look into having Jamie take some for you - she did a great job and she comes to you! or if your brave, I would love the practice too!

Anonymous said...

my sister in law does photography, she did some for Alexia I think. she does it mostly for fun, but she really really good! Let me know if you would like her info.

-shannon rowland

Anonymous said...

AWH! I wish I lived closer! I would LOVE to do them... We might come out in August!