
Tomorrow, December 14th, is our two-year anniversary! I can't believe two years has gone by since our wedding day!! I absolutely loved my wedding day and I'm going to enjoy celebrating our anniversary tomorrow.
I don't know what we will be doing tomorrow night; Jesse has something planned. I know that we will be finishing our Christmas shopping tomorrow afternoon and then we will see from there.
The last two years have been so great. We have had so many fun times and we have made lots of memories. I know this next year will bring lots of new adventures and I can't wait!!


5 comments:
Happy Happy 2 Years! Isn't it crazy how time flies? It feels like we were all in Pep Club just yesterday! Hope you two get out and enjoy your last anniversary before the little one!
Happy Anniversary! How crazy that it's been 2 years already! I still feel like your wedding was just yesterday! Have a FABULOUS day!
Congratulations!!! I love your dress!!!
Congratulations!! The time just flies, doesn't it? You looked so beautiful on your wedding day and I hope you have a wonderful anniversary!!
Congratulations! Aren't December anniversaries the best? We are excited to see you on Wednesday.
Post a Comment