Monday, December 3, 2007

First Snow

As I've said before I really HATE being cold!!! So I have mixed feelings about winter because Christmas is my favorite time of year but I hate the months and months of being cold. But there is no denying how beautiful winter can be and there was proof of that on Saturday.

It snowed for the first time on Saturday and it really snowed!!! All the trees looked so pretty and I hope it snows like that on Christmas Day!! I love a White Christmas!


We were at my parents house and Marcus was outside playing with some neighbors. It brought back lots of memories of playing outside in the snow.



The two boys in blue live a couple houses away from my parents and they are so cute!! The are from Arizona so this was their first experience with snow. They stayed outside all day long!!!!


Apache wanted to join in on the fun. He loves the snow!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on hating the snow, but loving the season... I miss the snow in Utah, it gets so pretty after in snows, here, it is just gray! ugh.