Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Heartbeat

On Tuesday I had my 12-week appointment with my doctor. It was fantastic because we got to hear the heartbeat of this little baby growing inside of me. Hearing this definitely made the whole pregnancy thing feel a little more real! It helped me to realize there actually is something in there and it got me very excited.

The other thing making this pregnancy real is my growing waistline! I feel like it has popped out quite a bit this week! I'm guessing that maternity clothes are right around the corner!!

7 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, how fun! Congrats on hearing the heartbeat!

Anonymous said...

How neat! I'm so excited for you! Post some pictures of your cute pregnant self! =)

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Isn't that the best? I love it. We hope to see you guys on Wednesday!

Heidi said...

Hearing the heart beat is the best! I am excited for you

Zane and Lexi said...

It's such a relief to hear the heartbeat and know that there really is a little person growing in there! It still amazes me every visit - Congrats! I am guessing right now that it's a GIRL! When will you find out?

Bart and Michelle said...

Hooray for little heartbeats! :) I'm so excited for you guys--hopefully you're starting to feel better!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

yay for the heartbeat! Oh and how fun for lovely prego clothes. There are actually some cute clothes out there! I hope to see you guys on Wednesday!!