Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family Christmas Party

Last night was the Russon Family Christmas Party!! It was a lot of fun to get together with my whole family.

Everyone had to bring a white elephant gift. This is the second white elephant gift exchange I have done this December and I'm tired of giving away and receiving crappy gifts. I want something I can actually use!!


These are all of the great-grandchildren. They got to play a gift exchange game.

We ate dinner, watched a Christmas slide show and played a few games.




This is what Marcus opened during the white elephant game. This poncho is actually from World War II!! My grandpa brought it and it somehow wound up in Marcus' hands, which is perfect because Marcus loves WWII. He didn't take it off the rest of the night.

The party was a lot of fun and it got me even more excited for Christmas!! Two weeks and counting!!


2 comments:

Danielle&Lincoln said...

OMG...I am so happy for you that you are pregnant! what a wonderful joy! congrats. and your Christmas party looked super fun.
Danielle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.