YEAH for football!! Saturday's game was so much fun and it was nice to enjoy the beautiful day. This may have been the first game this season where I haven't been nervous and stressed about the outcome. I know that Coach Whittingham received a lot of criticism after the game but he is one of the classiest people I know and he had good reasons for doing what he did. Of course we stand by him and his decision to make Wyoming eat their coach's words!!

I can't believe next Saturday is the last home football game. It is so sad because this will be the last time we stand on the front row in the MUSS. We have been there for three years and it has been so much fun! Next year we will have to join all the other season ticket holders and actually sit down to watch a football game.
GO UTES!!!!!!
1 comment:
That was such a great game! I even brought Haylee along. I didn't think it would be possible to bring her to a Nov. game!
Post a Comment