Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rivalry Week

Since it is finally Rivalry Week I can share with you my feelings toward that team down south. I have grown up a Ute fan and there is only red blood in my veins. I know that not all byu fans are created equally but I have encountered some very annoying and ignorant fans in my day. On the other hand I know some very pleasant people who happen to be byu fans and we get along just fine.

Let me explain the difference between a tolerable byu fan and an annoying byu fan. I can handle the occasional trash talk, as long as whoever dishes it can also take it. Trash talk is fine as long as both parties have respect for each other. These are the kind of byu fans I can handle.

The fans that I can't handle are the ignorant ones who guarantee that byu will win every year. Have they not learned anything from the past?!? This Holy War is never predictable and no matter how good one of the teams may be the other one still has a chance to win. I never go into the Rivalry Game completely confident because I know how unpredictable the game can be.

This year it will be interesting because both teams are very evenly matched. They are both coming off of seven game winning streaks and they both have a lot of momentum. However, home field advantage is no kind of advantage in this Holy War so watch out Provo, HERE WE COME!!!

Now for some humorous pokes at byu:

This guy is obviously a genious!!!! And I love the red paint on his face!


Don't worry; there will be more fun photos tomorrow!!!!

GO UTES!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Crawling said...

Oh Brynnn, I love you! I love the backwards B. I just showed a co-worker that is a BYU fan and he says he looks like a guy he knows! LOVE IT! GO UTES.

Zane and Lexi said...

GO COUGARS!! all in good fun! :)