In June we will be welcoming a new little Ute fan into our family. That's right; I'M PREGNANT!!! I'm about 10 weeks along and I'm looking forward to the morning sickness being over (hopefully!).
Jesse and I are very excited!! It still doesn't seem real but it's starting to sink in a little more. I'm glad I have so many friends who have experienced this already. I'm sure you will all have great advice!!!!

15 comments:
Oh my goodness- CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thats fantastic!
YEAH! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. You will have so much fun.
BRYNN!!!! I am soooooo soooo excited for you guys!! I hope you aren't feeling too bad with the morning sickness - when are you due?? CONGRATS from the Shaeffers!!
congratulations. My little sister is due the same time. I am sorry you are sick, that is the pits, hope you feel better.
Brynn! Congrats.. How exciting! Perfect time to have a baby Jaxon was born the end of May. You hid that well at the shower.
Congratulations! I love little ute fans :)
that is such a cute outfit! congrats again! i am so excited for you guys!
I am so happy for you both! You will be such fun parents!!
I can't wait for little Whitchurch to arrive!! Do you have any names picked out for boys and girls?? I would love to talk to ya... so call me when ya can. Congrats again!!
That is very exciting you guys! Do not worry all the fun you experience during the pregnancy is well worth the results! Hang in there and in no time it will fly by!
Brynn!!! I am so happy for you both! Congratulations!!! And I am so happy you'll be having a little ute fan! How adorable is that little outfit!
Congratulations! I am thrilled for you guys! If you need any advice on what to eat that will stay down, give me a call! :) Hopefully the sickness part will pass soon! Congrats again!
How fun! Congratulations!
Brynn... I decided to make my blog private... I need your email though, I think I have a really old one! email me. blstone13@yahoo.com
How exciting! You'll be the best mom ever. Congrats!
Post a Comment