Tomorrow is the last home football game of the season!! I can't believe it's actually here. It is really bittersweet in a couple of ways. I'm sad that football is almost over but it will also be nice to have my Saturday's back. During football season my Saturday's are pretty much occupied so it will be nice to have the concept of a weekend again.

It's also bittersweet because tomorrow will be the last game for Jesse and I to stand on the front row of the MUSS. We have been on the front row for three years and it has been SOOO much fun!! I have so many memories of being on the front row: giving the players high-fives after the games, being so close you can yell at the opposing team and they can actually hear you, the UCLA game this year, the most emotional game of my life (you all know which one I'm talking about), etc., etc. The list goes on and on.
Sitting in the MUSS is not always fun though. You have to deal with people cramming and squeezing as many people as they can into one seat. You also have to deal with stupid, ignorant, drunk students, but actually there are those kinds of fans all over the stadium.
Next year we will join the rest of the season ticket holders. It will be strange to sit down for an entire game! I feel like we are finally growing up! ha ha
Let's hope the Utes go out on a win and they make our last game on the front row a good one!!!
GO UTES!!!!

1 comment:
I love how die hard you guys are! Go Utes!
Post a Comment