Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas is coming!

This time of year is definitely my favorite!!! I know that's weird because I absolutely HATE being cold but I just love the feeling of Christmastime. It snowed for the first time this week and that pushed me into the Christmas spirit!

I love seeing all the decorated homes and I love listening to Christmas music when I'm in my car. I'm excited to go to Temple Square and look at the lights and I'm sure we will make a visit to "Christmas Street." I really enjoy buying gifts for other people. I enjoy the anticipation of when someone opens a gift you have given them and I like seeing their reaction.

I hope the rest of you are in the Christmas spirit! And if you're not just let me know and I will try and share some of my Christmas spirit with you!!


2 comments:

Me said...

I LOVE CHRISTMAS TOOOO!! I'll have to post some pictures of all our decorations. I love buying gifts too, thats why I buy so early- I get so excited, I'm like a little kid!

Z said...

Brynn you're too cute!!!! It rained in CA today and with the thick fog I almost thought it was snowing! I can't wait to come back to Utah for a real winter :) See ya soon!!!