We had a fun-filled, busy Easter weekend that left us with way more candy than Halloween ever did!
On Saturday we got together with my family and had an easter egg hunt for all the kids. Here's Gavin showing off his stash.
On Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs which was, luckily, a lot less messy than I anticipated.
On Sunday morning the Easter bunny brought Gavin his very first set of golf clubs. He has not put them down ever since.
We were able to go to church and spend the afternoon with Jesse's family. Yes, that large, swollen person is me. Pointing a camera at a nine-month pregnant woman is a very cruel thing to do, but it was Easter, so I took one for the team.
Gavin loves all of his cousins.
1 comment:
You don't look huge or swollen! Just pregnant. :) That's what I keep telling myself, too. But...despite it all, your Easter dress is darling. I don't ever wear pink but you look so great in it. We need to play this week otherwise we're both going to have new babies and it won't happen.
Post a Comment