We celebrated Marcus' 18th birthday this week! It still shocks me every time I say it; I can't believe he is 18. Marcus is so special and he has been the shining star in our family. When we were younger I never imagined Marcus would be at East High School, playing hockey and hanging out with friends who are so great to him. Gavin absolutely adores Marcus and we are so lucky to have him in our family.
Marcus wanted to play laser tag for his birthday so we headed to Laser Quest.
The other awesome part of Marcus' birthday was that James got to come home for the weekend. We haven't seen him since Christmas so it was so fun to have him here. I don't know who was more excited for his visit, Gavin or Marcus.
Marc got some sweet presents but his favorite had to be the stick-on mustache's from Elise and her friends. He looks like a 30-year old man wearing it; it was hilarious!
1 comment:
Marcus warms my heart! He is so sweet and he just cracks me up...especially when it comes to the Yankees! I love the mustache.
Post a Comment