We found out yesterday Jesse won a trip to Florida for spring training! He entered on the Dan Patrick show about fifty times but you never think you will actually win. So, we are headed to Florida in a couple weeks to see the Boston Red Sox vs. the Yankees; pretty awesome!
I just can't believe we are going to take Gavin on another plane ride. This kid is very spoiled; this will be his fourth plane ride before he is one year old! I'm a little stressed because this will be the longest plane ride and it's hard enough to keep him entertained at church. Any suggestions?

4 comments:
benadryl
Katie LOVES to look at pictures, she will for hours. If we ever need her to be good for a long time, we just load a bunch on Steve's Iphone and she is entertained for a long time. Good Luck
How lucky are you guys! That will be so much fun.
Seriously!!??? That is so awesome! Danny and I are totally jealous. Good luck with Gavin. I obviously don't have any suggestions.
Post a Comment