Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Holiday Weekend

Our Valentines Day was wonderful! Jesse was full of surprises. He took me to see "Romeo and Juliet" which was great and he bought me a beautiful ring! Sadly we had to take it back to be resized so I don't have any photos yet. I have a fantastic husband and it was a great day!

Thanks to Grandma Julie for watching the babe while we were gone. She even gave him his first Valentines Day gift!


Gavin is all over the place right now and he is a little dare-devil. He loves to be thrown in the air and held upside down.
The other morning he was playing with his toys and I look over to find him like this: high-centered on his toy box!

Like I said, he is all over the place right now. Here's some video of him scrawling (scooting/crawling).




2 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

He is too cute, Brynn!

Trevor and Jordan said...

Lyla rolls all over the place. She just started doing the army crawl about a month ago and now is rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. Finally, we didn't think she was every going to crawl because she got around perfectly fine rolling. He's such a cutie Brynn and your twin.