Saturday, August 23, 2008

Heidious

I was lying in bed this morning and I thought up a word I'd like to share with you:

Heidious
(hi·dee·uhs) adj.

  1. The act of having your life controlled to create dramatic "real-life" situations like Heidi on The Hills or being spoon-fed lines

Ex. Her outfit is heidious; her mother picks out everything she wears

  1. Being painfully and willingly oblivious; i.e. that your boyfriend is a douche bag yet refusing to leave him and his invisi-beard

Ex. My heidious neighbor thinks that shoulder pads are coming back into style any day now.

  1. Mutilating one's face to a Michael-Jackson-like state

Ex. The new girl at work is heidious. She's more plastic than my Visa

  1. Lacking musical talent

Ex. This band is heidious! I can't stand the singer's voice.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Barb said...

ha ha ha ha! I HATE Heidi and Spencer- ugh!!

Heidi said...

my brother actually used to call me this growing up, Thinking he was all clever, since my name is Heidi, thanks for bringing back those great memories