It was fan fest on Saturday and we had so much fun! It was Gavin's first trip to Rice-Eccles and it was Elise's first time cheering in uniform. The Utes start the season in Michigan this Saturday and we couldn't be more excited. Elise gets to cheer in the Big House and my dad and grandpa get to go watch her! We are very jealous!!



Here's Gavin with Head Basketball Coach Jim Boylen
My good friend Cami was sweet enough to make this super cute wall hanging for Gavin! As if he didn't have enough Utah things for his room. :)
GO UTES!!!!
6 comments:
Yay! Gavin looks adorable in his little Ute gear. We are trying to get up to Michigan to watch the game on Saturday!
I love how die hard you guys are! Why is it that we don't hang out more? Steve and I love the Utes. I will look for Elise, we are going to the Michigan/Utah game.
LOL I love that he is sleeping with Boylen!
I need one of those wall hangings... my kid will be a UTE if I have to burn every bit of blue that comes my way:) What a fun outing, wish we were there to have joined ya!
Well put! Love the sign! I bet you two are the best parents. We hope it has been blissful for you, aside from the dirty diapers and nightly feedings. He looks like such a stud!
I know I am bummed that we did not get to hangout. I should have called you. It was such a crazy vacation. There were a lot of people I didn't get to see that I wish I would have. I saw you and your mom drive by, I was hoping you were going to stop. Your little boy is so cute! I'll be down in nov sometime all of us girls should get together and have dinner. We'll have to plan something for sure.
Post a Comment