My little sister Elise is now a University of Utah cheerleader!!!!!!! We are so extremely excited for her. Tryouts were this week and yesterday we found out she made the squad. She tried out last year and did not make the squad which was such a huge disappointment. It was also very frustrating because there were girls who made it over her and she was much more talented. I am so proud of her for trying again and it paid off this year.
She is going to have such a fun year cheering at all the football and basketball games. She absolutely deserves to be on the squad and we are so happy for her!
GO UTES!!!!!!!

7 comments:
good for her!! kylee was so surprised that she didnt make it last year so i am glad she tried out again!
Congrats to Elise!
That is so exciting!! Good for Elise! When you told me about last year I was shocked--so I'm so glad she tried again! What a fun experience she'll have!
congrats to elise! what a fun thing to be a part of in college!
congrats Elise! I don't think I know anyone elses other than my own family who are bigger U fans than you guys!!! Go Utes!
Post a Comment