Saturday was such a long day, actually it's been a long couple of weeks. I am very sick of packing and unpacking and our place is still a big mess but we are trying to take it one day at a time. I will be very glad when I can go home at night and actually relax instead of unpack!
Saturday consisted of packing our apartment, moving everything into our new condo, cleaning the old apartment and then trying to unpack things in the condo. It was exhausting! My feet were big and swollen by the end of the day and I think I actually dreamt about unpacking that night because I couldn't get it out of my mind.
We are so grateful to all our family members for helping us move. We couldn't have done it without you and we appreciate it so much!!!
Here's Jesse standing in the clutter of our dining room.
This is our living room. I'm looking forward to filling those shelves with cute decorations, but first I have to find the decorations in a box somewhere.
Here's James hanging the shower curtain in our master bathroom. I finally got the bathrooms organized last night! YEA!
Luckily we were able to clear off our bed so we could sleep in it that night.
I will be sure to post pictures of our condo when we are settled. We've only been there less than a week but I know we are going to love it. It's been strange not being on-call but we don't miss it. I guess we might miss it when we have to write that first mortgage check!!
7 comments:
Congrats! That's exciting (and exhausting!)
I can relate with you! We moved when I was almost 7 months pregnant. Not fun, but just think, you will be all settled by the time your little one arrives!
I always seem to love moving when I'm pregnant too. It was *sort of* nice because people would take things from me and say "sit down preggy" and stuff like that. Hopefully you are being baby'd (sp?) too. I am so excited for you to have your very own place- and I love the shelves and the fireplace in the middle! I've been dying for more shelf space for my knick knacks.
P.S. My Sister-in-law went into labor three weeks early the day before they were going to move into their new house. So feel lucky that at least you have a headstart before the baby comes!
Moving when your pregnant is the ticket. You can just sit back, put your feet up and give orders.
so exciting! we are really neighbors now...so we have to see each other soon - at your shower! :)
how exciting!
Post a Comment