We had a fabulous time in Southern California last week. Traveling with kids is a huge undertaking but it is so worth it. We loved being with family and getting to enjoy the beach, the happiest place on earth and of course, our Utes!
Our first ride of the day at Disneyland was Dumbo. Gavin loved it and was actually very brave; he loved making it fly as high as it would go.
Sadly after Dumbo Gavin had a traumatic experience with 'Mr. Toad's Wild Ride' and he refused to do any dark rides after that. We slowed things down with 'Small World' and the 'Jungle Cruise' later in the day. He also loved meeting the characters and sadly I wish we had seen more.
We headed to 'California Adventure' in the afternoon and absolutely fell in love with the 'World of Color' show. It made me feel like a kid again but I was also so incredibly happy to be sharing it with my children. It was such a wonderful way to end the day.
We soaked in the beach as much as we could. We also got to see the 'Tall Ships Festival' at Dana Point. Gavin loved seeing all the "pirate ships."
And then of course, there was the game. Even though the outcome was not exactly what we wanted it was so much fun. The stadium was amazing, our seats were perfect and we loved being there to support our Utes.
1 comment:
How did we miss seeing you guys? I decided I could live at Disneyland. Funny, I bought Caroline the exact same Minnie Mouse.
Post a Comment