Friday, September 2, 2011

GO UTES!

Sadly I have become complacent and didn't even take photos of the first game this year. The only ones I have were taken on my phone because I had to show off my cute kids in their Utah gear.


Luckily I did take photos of our adventures at Fan Fest. Gavin absolutely loved going down on the football field and they had lots of fun games for him to play.


I promise to take lots of photos next week, which leads me to my next topic: DISNEYLAND!

I need advice from all you moms and Disneyland experts.  We are headed to Southern California and will be going to Disneyland for a day.  Sadly the only day we can go the park is closing at 6 p.m. We decided to do park hopper passes so we can go to California Adventure also, which is open until 8 p.m. I have been reading online about "how to do Disneyland in one day" but I want to hear from you.  If you have any advice please let me know.  This will be Gavin's first time and I want to make it special.

And as always, GO UTES!!!



2 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

FUN! We are going for Christmas so I'm in your same boat. We went last summer and learned that Disneyland with kids is a 'whole new world' (hehehe) We took our double BOB stroller and luckily the kids took a nap at the same time so we could do a little souvenir shopping without them wanting everything in site. It was so fun to just take our time and go on some of the classic rides that you forget as you get older and do the BIG rides. Just spend your time in Fairytale land, Toontown and Bugs life. Have so much FUN!!

Z said...

Best advice: they start letting you into the park 30 min early so if you're crunched for time take advantage of that. Obviously start off at Disneyland and end at CA adventures. Check out World of Colors and Toy Story is worth the wait!!! Also, use your baby swap passes. If your kids need to just run around check out Tom Sawyer's Island. Call me if you have any questions! I don't have kids but I take my nieces and nephews all the time.