I just watched Glee for the first time this last week and loved it! And that song really did give me chills, too! It was fun to see you guys, by the way. We need to not wait so long before the next get together. :)
We were married December 14, 2005. Our beautiful little boy joined our lives in June 2008 and our sweet little girl joined us in May 2011. If you haven't noticed we are huge University of Utah fans and our life goal is to be awarded U of U super fans!
4 comments:
I love Glee! It's the perfect mix of dark comedy and musical theatre! What else could I want?
I laugh out loud at that show every week!!! And the music is so much fun!!!
I love Glee!!!
I just watched Glee for the first time this last week and loved it! And that song really did give me chills, too! It was fun to see you guys, by the way. We need to not wait so long before the next get together. :)
Post a Comment