We headed to Portland for the football game last weekend. Unfortunately the game didn't end the way we hoped but the trip was still a lot of fun.
Eating at the 'Blue Plate Lunch Counter.' This restaurant was on "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives." It was super small but it was a fun atmosphere.
This restaurant was called "Old Town Pizza." Apparently it is haunted but we didn't see any ghosts.
GAME DAY! This is where we parked; isn't it beautiful! Oregon is a beautiful state and all the trees were gorgeous.
We made it to the Utah tailgate. Luckily it was under a big tent because it was raining the entire day. Actually, it was more like a mist and it was strange because it was warm and humid not cold like the rain in Utah.
Here we are getting soaked at the stadium.
The team going into the locker room after the game. They don't look very happy and neither do we. :(
Thanks to Gavin's grandmas for babysitting him while we were gone; it was nice traveling without him for the first time.
And yes, I know my face was on ESPN for a good 15 seconds. I'm just glad I didn't do anything stupid. :)
GO UTES!
4 comments:
Sounds like fun! Brynn, you're still not showing up on google reader! What's going on?!? Also...how's the house hunting going? Any luck?
I am so sad we missed you!!! I went down to the front row. We were way up in the bleachers. That would have been fun to see you. Oh well. It was a fun game. despite the outcome. Go Utes!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Michael mentioned he saw you on the TV...that is COOL.
Looks like you went to my side of town and it looks as if you received the full Oregonian experience with the rain and clouds. Chris and I think that it is so fun to see die hard fans traveling with the team! Your family is cute as ever! Hope your doing well :)
Post a Comment