Two weeks ago we headed to St. George and Vegas for the Utah/UNLV game. We are really lame and didn't take any photos but I grabbed the camera this weekend!
It has become a tradition to tailgate with my family before the Utah games. It's a lot of fun and Saturday might have been the last one we do, unless the weather stays nice throughout November. Cross your fingers!
On Saturday night we went to a Halloween party and I didn't really feel like getting dressed up, and I didn't feel like putting Gavin in his costume. Luckily we had an alternate costume for him.
One of my favorite things about his basketball outfit is that the shorts have "MUSS" on both sides. Very appropriate!
On Sunday night we had the annual Russon family pumpkin carving party. It's always fun and everyone always comes up with new and different things (Jesse's pumpkin is the swine flu, if you can't tell). Even Gavin had a pumpkin this year.
1 comment:
Jesse's pumpkin is awesome!!! It made me laugh so hard. Very creative.
Post a Comment