Friday, October 17, 2008

Chocolat


Last night Jesse took me to an "Intro to Fine Chocolates" class. It was a completely new experience and it was a lot of fun. We got to taste about eight chocolates, ranging from what they consider mediocre to one of the best chocolates in the world. I usually don't like dark chocolate but some of these were amazing!

It was really fun to learn about the different ways chocolate is made and what makes a good chocolate. After tasting all of them I can see why people pay $12 for a bar of fine chocolate; it is worth it! We also got to taste the best caramel-filled chocolate I've ever had. We may need to go back and buy another one.

I think now Jesse and I can consider ourselves 'chocolate snobs.' However, I don't think I will ever give up my M&M's! :)

4 comments:

w and w said...

How fun! Where was the class. I would LOVE to go! Chocolate is one thing I don't think I'll ever get sick of; pregnant or not!

quinn and kristi said...

I would love that class!! Your little boy is so cute! He is growing up! I need to see him!

Sarah said...

That sounds like an interesting class. I think I would like it, I better get the details from you.

Brynn and Jesse said...

For those of you interested the class was at Tony Caputo's on 3rd south, just below 3rd West; across the street from Pioneer Park.