Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun Fall Weekend

On Friday night we went to a Halloween party so of course we got Gavin a costume. Unfortunately it didn't really fit and it was damaged so after he wore it to the party we ended up taking it back. It's ok because we bought him an even cuter costume that you will see after Halloween!

I can't remember when Utah had a fall this pretty! On Saturday we took advantage of the beautiful weather and took some photos outside. The leaves are beautiful right now; I'm so sad to see them falling off the trees.

On Sunday Gavin was being so cute and happy so we grabbed the camera. No matter how exhausted I am these little smiles and giggles make me so happy.



6 comments:

Joel and Michelle said...

Dang Gavin is so cute. His eyes and his smile take your breath away.

Bart and Michelle said...

Oh Brynn, he is SO CUTE!!! He has the cutest little face--I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the fall in Utah!!!

Me said...

I think Gavin looks SO much like you!! He is just so adorable, I want to squish his face.

Z said...

Oh he is so cute Brynn!!! I'm super jealous of your gorgeous pictures of your colorful fall also! I miss it!!!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

Brynn, he is so CUTE!! I can't belive how big little Gavin is getting.