Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

I can't believe it snowed this weekend! I am NOT ready for winter. However, I did enjoy putting Gavin in one of his cuddly winter jackets.
Other than the snow yesterday was a good day. Gavin giggled for the first time! It was so great and quite appropriate since it happened while I was singing 'Utah Man.' This kid is nothing but Ute!

7 comments:

Cotter said...

i love giggles!

Crawling said...

I don't think Gav likes the cold. . . But I KNOW he likes bit red fluffy wigs!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how old he is getting! He is adorable!

Zane and Lexi said...

I can't believe it already snowed there? what???!! he is getting so big already Brynn! Aren't giggles the best - you'll do anything to get it out of them...

Hickman Clan said...

I wish my baby would giggle to Utah Man... this football season has confused the heck out of him and he's not sure which song he likes better, the one mommy sings or the bad one dad sings. You lucky girl!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Way to raise him the right way Brynn! Go Utes!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you found me! Gavin is SO cute! Tell your sis congrats! It'll be fun to keep up-to-date on here :)