We went to Red Butte Gardent last night and I'm so mad because I forgot my camera!!!! It completely slipped my mind. So unfortunately I don't have any photos to share.We had a lot of fun. We took my little brother Marcus and Jesse's sister and husband came and brought their two kids. I couldn't believe how many activities they had for the children. This is definitely something I would recommend to anyone with small children (maybe ages 2-8).
It was a fun Halloween activity!!

3 comments:
I am bummed we couildn't make it, I had a meeting for work. I am glad yo u guys had fun.
Sorry again we couldn't make it! Poor little Hailey is still fighting this Croup cough. But I am glad you guys had fun!!
I wads sad we couldn;t make it. We were still dealing with selling our house issues. We should do something soon though!
Post a Comment