Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

Last night we went over to my parent's house to carve pumpkins. It is a Halloween tradition in my family and it was a lot of fun!



Here's a few of our pumpkins glowing in the dark. Mine is the vampire!!


My dad decided to show off his sense of humor with his pumpkin!!


Jesse gets the creativity award for the night!! How appropriate!

5 comments:

Crawling said...

Jesse's is very nicely done. Although I do like your vampire one! Hmm this is a tough one!

Bart and Michelle said...

Wow--I am impressed! :) We carved pumpkins, too, but mine was definately not as good! I think it's harder than it looks, so you guys did a great job!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Very impressive and creative!! I am horrible at carving pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

I love all your faces in the first picture. SO INTENSE!!! Hilarious.

Zane and Lexi said...

very creative! we sadly didn't even carve our pumpkin this year!