Tuesday, October 2, 2007

BRRRRR!!!!


Saturday's game was SO COLD!!!! As I'm sure you can tell from the picture we were freezing! At least it was a fun game to watch; that made it a little more bearable. I hope that will be the coldest game of the season but sadly I'm sure there will be colder!

GO UTES!!!

6 comments:

Cotter said...

im sort of jealous... it looks like fall. here not so much

Anonymous said...

you look so cold brynn!!!

Barb said...

You are definitely not fair weather fans!! Good for you!

Jenny and Brett said...

I had no idea it was going to snow! And to top it all off, we actually stayed the whole time! It took me forever to warm up afterwords!

Caitlin said...

You two are much better U fans than I am! I hate going to cold U of U games, but then I am definitely a fairweather fan! Dan definitely misses the muss! Keep cheering!

Crawling said...

I thought I did tell you I had a blog! Sorry! I should have made it more known! I love that we post the same pictures. It makes me laugh!