Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The MUSS

The MUSS celebrated its tenth season this year so we did a little something special at the final football game during halftime. I was lucky enough to be on the field with my boss, John, and others who have contributed to The MUSS over the years. We were recognized for our efforts and were presented with autographed footballs.


The MUSS has given me some amazing memories over the years, both when I was a student and in my position as MUSS Coordinator. I have loved watching it grow and I have so much pride when I see the national recognition we are starting to get. The video below was also shown at the final football game and celebrates our ten-year anniversary.

GO UTES!


1 comment:

Bart and Michelle said...

Cool, Brynn! That's such an awesome thing to be such a huge part of--you're amazing!! :) Fun to see you last week...xoxo