Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Fun

We've been busy! We had our annual gingerbread house decorating last week. This might be the first year I'm actually proud of what our house looks like; usually they are just one big mess!

Jesse had to walk down to my parent's and I loved my little baby all bundled!


Creating the masterpieces.



The finished product.




We also had the Russon Family Christmas party which was so much fun. Gavin said Zoe looked like a ballerina.


The kids had fun making Christmas trees and the adults had fun unwrapping candy kisses while wearing gloves.



And of course there were presents!



I absolutely love this time of year and I hope we can fit in all our traditions before the big day arrives! The only problem with this time of year is all the fun desserts I want to make. Don't these look amazing?!?




1 comment:

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Your fam has fun traditions!! Oh Zoe is absolutely adorable!! I bet Gavin is getting very excited for Christmas!! See ya next week!!