This baby is full term and now begins the waiting game. I hate that they tell you the baby could come anytime after you hit 37 weeks because then you start to believe it! Gavin was only two days before his due date and it's anyone's guess as to when our baby diva will make her arrival.
This pregnancy has been so different than my first, from start to finish. I have been having contractions for the last two weeks which are just oh so fun. With Gavin I basically didn't feel anything until I was already in labor. This little girl is making it known she is getting ready to come out. Her head is down and locked and loaded (meaning it feels like she is going to fall out everytime I stand up). I'm dilated at 2 cm right now but as many of you know, I could easily stay that way for the next two weeks.
My official due date is May 21st. WHEN DO YOU THINK SHE WILL COME?
sorry but I don't have a prize or anything if you end up being the correct guess. You will just have the satisfaction of knowing you predicted our little girl's birthday. :)

4 comments:
I predict she will come one week early, May 14th. I hope you make it through these next few weeks!! I'm so excited for you that she's almost here!
Just please don't have her before me!!!! I know you're due before me, but I'll die if I don't come soon. My sis-in-law had her baby today so the real countdown begins. :)
So exciting!! I'll be thinking about you these next few weeks!! My guess is May 12. :)
You know my guess! May 10th all the way! :)
Post a Comment