I am officially in my third trimester of pregnancy and I always laugh a little when someone gushes about how much they love being pregnant. If that is true, like they claim, these are just a few things they LOVE so much:
*Getting up to go to the bathroom multiple times a night. Yeah, yeah, I know this will "prepare" me for when the baby comes. The fact is; I want my sleep!
*Speaking of bathrooms, having the baby kick, punch and jump on your bladder all day long. I literally almost peed my pants today because the little one gave my bladder a jab.
*Stomach problems. No, I'm not talking about your stomach getting larger; I'm talking about the heartburn, gas, constipation, bloating, etc. etc. etc.
*Stretch marks; need I say more!
*Cankles. Luckily this has not happened to me yet but I know its coming.
*The comments of how big you are. People say very strange things when you are pregnant. I just love having someone tell me how HUGE I look. As if I didn't already feel like a giant whale!
*The aches and pains. I have discovered the second pregnancy brings with it many more aches and pains. You would think your body would be used to the pregnancy thing the second time around, but I'm finding that not to be the case.
Of course, in the end pregnancy results in this:
So I guess maybe I do love it a little.
4 comments:
Diddo to everything you just said. Look how tiny Gavin was! He was just as cute as he is now, even as a newborn. Good job. :)
I hardly got to talk to you the other night!! I wanted to tell you how good and cute you look! I know you may feel huge, but you don't look it...you seriously look great! :) Hang in there these last few months. xoxo
Totally! At least you ARE pregnant and get those comments...someone asked me yesterday if I am "on the nest again"! Yikes!
We're super excited for you guys! How fun that you get to have a girl now too! They are so great, you will love it. Just thinking back on all those things while pregnant makes me cringe. Not quite ready for that again. But like you said, it's so worth it in the end! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment