WEDDINGS!
No, I'm not getting married for a second time but I am looking to plan another wedding. I've always loved event planning and I've always loved, loved, loved anything in the wedding industry so I would like to marry those two (pun intended) and give wedding planning a try.
I know some brides get overwhelmed with all the detail that goes into planning a wedding. It's something I love and really enjoy, so I'm offering to help take the burden off of the bride and I will handle all the details. I would charge a small flat fee, but I'm really just looking to build a portfolio.
I'm putting together a webpage and will have that ready soon but in the meantime, if you know anyone who would be interested in this service please have them email me.

7 comments:
BRYNN! I love it! You'd be perfect for this :) Funny thing is, I'm looking to branch into the same industry. I'll make you a deal - I'll put in a plug for your website/services when you're ready if you'll put in a plug for me. I'm always looking for an excuse to travel back to SLC :) Let me know and I can send you some of my wedding photography samples! Good Luck!
How exciting! Good for you!
I would have loved to have know that 9 months ago!!! It FOR SURE was not my favorite thing I have ever done. Good luck and if I hear of anyone in need I will send them your way
i promise i'll get married one day.
Dang, I wish I would have known you 3.5 years ago.... Good luck I'm sure you'll stay in business, because weddings are always in fashion!
Brynn you find me a guy and you've got the job ;)
Fun hobby! I wish you the best. What an ambition while pregnant too. Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment