Congratulations! I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested.
We were married December 14, 2005. Our beautiful little boy joined our lives in June 2008 and our sweet little girl joined us in May 2011. If you haven't noticed we are huge University of Utah fans and our life goal is to be awarded U of U super fans!
6 comments:
yayy!!!! i couldnt be more excited even if MJ came back from the dead!!
Oh yay!! Girls are so fun... just get ready for the drama :)
Oh, how fun! Congrats!
Hi!
Congratulations! I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Congrats! Little girls are so much fun! We are so excited for you :)
So excited for you guys! Gavin is such a doll. Love seeing him when he is at Grandma's. Best of luck. I hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment