I've had a nasty cold this week which left me in bed all day yesterday. While in bed I watched DVD's of Laguna Beach which are wonderfully entertaining and helped keep my mind off being sick.
My first thought while watching the show was how much drama these girls have in their lives. I couldn't believe how dumb they acted, how much they talked about each other, and how they let boys treat them. I thought "if they had followed me around in high school they would have been pretty bored."
Then I thought about it some more and started to remember things from my high school and college days. I realized the only difference between my school years and the girls from Laguna Beach was that my experience did not involve alcohol, and when I talked about "hooking up" it meant making out with a guy, not going all the way.
I realized if cameras had followed me around during high school and college it would have made a pretty entertaining show. Lots of drama, lots of laughs, lots of trouble and lots of boys. I think it would be funny to go back and watch a show of how you acted in high school; I'm sure I would cringe at many things. I would also have to hide those video tapes from my parents! :)
3 comments:
What!
Ah the good old college days filled with a lame math class and Bountiful boys...yeah those would have made for a couple fun episodes :)
how funny! I have thought about that before! It would be entertaining to go back and watch our high school lives. I'm sure our problems back then would seem so silly now
Post a Comment